Reasons to book a boudoir session
So maybe you’re trying to get beyond your fear that you’ll look ridiculous in a bodysuit and come up with a solid reason WHY you should pull the trigger and book a boudoir session. Well, I’m about to throw a ton of them at you—
- You just went through a huge transformation internally or externally
- You want to see yourself the way people who love you do
- Your birthday is coming up and you want the perfect girl for yourself
- You want to celebrate an accomplishment
- You want some time to be pampered
- His birthday is coming up and you’re over buying him shirts and tools
- You’re getting married and you want to make him blush in front of his groomsmen
- You recently broke up or got a divorce and you want to reconnect with yourself
- Your anniversary is coming up and you want to win the best gift award
- Valentine’s day is coming up and you want to knock his socks off
- Valentine’s day aka Singles Awareness Day is coming up and you want to celebrate your damn self!
- You’ve got a closet full of sexy clothes and lingerie that you want to show off
- You want to start loving yourself but you’re not sure where to start
- Your kids have all moved on to college and you’re ready to have time for yourself again
- You’re a stay at home momma and you need to get glammed up and feel sexy again
- You’re a working momma and you need some time to unwind and be carefree
- You have started to feel comfortable in your own skin and you want to put the cherry on top of an amazing journey
- You just had a baby and you want to love your new body
- You have been so damn busy and you just need some time for you
- You want to know what confidence looks like on you!
I’m sure you could use a few of these as your excuse to finally jump out of your comfort zone but if not, let me know, I’ll think of more!